Piñon Hills Scorecard
A Ken Dye Design
- Play is governed by USGA Rules of Golf except where modified by local rules.
- All golfers must check in at the pro shop 20 minutes before their scheduled tee time and with the starter 10 minutes prior.
- Please repair divots, fix ball marks, and rake bunkers.
- The golf ranger has full authority on the golf course to maintain rules and speed of play for everyone's enjoyment. Our pace of play for a round of golf is 4 hours and 23 minutes.
- Lateral hazards are defined by red stakes.
- A spectator fee is applicable for all non-golfers on the golf course.
- Sprinkler head yardages are measured to the center of the green.
GOLF CART RULES
- Each operator of the golf cart must have a valid driver's license.
- Only two riders and two bags per riding cart at any time.
- All riders are required to follow the Pinon Hills golf cart rules. Golf carts are allowed on the fairway only. Access to the fairway must be at the green enter stakes, and then exit the fairway at the red exit stakes. Please keep all golf carts out of the rough and native areas.
- Carts are restricted to the path on all par 3 holes.
- Carts may be restricted to the path at the discretion of the golf course.